Best Prices on Maryland’s Eastern Shore Guaranteed. Our mission is to solve customer’s home improvement problems with Dry-Tek’s guaranteed high-quality standards and product offerings at an unparalleled price.
Dry-Tek Value Driven Quality Promise. Our crawl space contractors in Maryland and Delaware are committed to providing affordable superior moisture solutions. Since 2006, Dry-Tek Environmental has led the effort to educate homeowners and business owners of the importance of maintaining their crawl space, basements and indoor living environments.
Dry-Tek Environmental certified technicians are dedicated to providing customers with cost-effective, quality solutions. Dry-Tek experts analyze and define the problem, evaluate requirements, and match solution specifications to customer’s needs.
Dry-Tek Environmental Expertise:
- Excavation and Demolition—Do you have a tight and shallow crawl space? Are you planning to turn your crawl space into a full basement? We have professionals who can help you excavate or demolish the underside of your home.
- Sump Pumps—Prevent crawl space flooding that leads to mold growth and structural damage by installing sump pumps.
- Insulation—If you want to have a more energy-efficient home and a better indoor air quality, let our professionals insulate your home.
- Vapor Barrier—If you want to prevent moisture and vapor in the soil from getting into the underside of your home, instal a vapor barrier, one of the perfect crawl space solutions for you.
- Dehumidifiers—Installing a dehumidifier into your crawl space can help you decrease moisture and improve the air quality in your home.
- Anti-Microbial Application—Applying antimicrobial products in your crawl space fends off not only microbes but also moisture.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation—Encapsulating your crawl space wards off moisture and pests in your crawl space.
- Wet Insulation—If your insulation is left wet for a long time, it can cause structural damage and health-related problems. We have the perfect solution for wet insulation.
- New Vapor Barrier—If you need a new vapor barrier, feel free to reach out to us right away!
- Mold Remediation—Our professional crawl space contractors in Maryland can help you determine if mold is present in the underside of your home. We’ll then come up with a plan on how to remediate the area.
Get in Touch With Dry-Tek Environmental Today! If you’re looking for crawl space contractors in Maryland and Delaware that offers quality services such as insulation and encapsulation, turn to Dry-Tek Environmental. We have trained and experienced professionals who can provide you with crawl space solutions you need.